Saturday, June 27, 2009

After Exam Session

It's been a while I haven't update my blog.Time flies,MAnnnnn..The 1st Semester had past,and I have finished my exam + Assignment + presentation.I felt so happy after I rushing all my things that had to be handed in.I wish to shouted out loud after my exam,it's felt like I have been hiding myself in the room and study.I didn't cooked,clean my laundry,vacuum etc.Just because of the stupid exam.

After I had battle for a week,I still remember after I had finish my last paper,the bro and sis felt so happy for me.Then,I brought them to one of the famous Japanese restaurant in Sydney for lunch.

My pale looks and the sister with my favourite mango yogurt drink
My happy baby boy with his sushi set
I felt that I've been so long didn't took my meal while I was battle against with the paper.We had happy meal.Then walked around in the city and buy something.And we had a mission after our lunch.My sis worked at a Malaysian cuisine restaurant,Mamak.Recently,Mamak in under renovation.So,the boss decided to gave all the cutlery and plates to their staffs.So,sister,bro and I went to Mamak to picked some for my eldest bro.


The plates and cutlery that we chosen and brought all the way from city.

For those whose don't know,my eldest bro had opened a "Taiwanese Inspiration" coffee house opposite SMK Chung Hua Miri.If u need more information,can click on http://thecastlecoffeehouse.blogspot.com/.

Since I've finished with my exam.So I volunteered to cooked for the dinner,I cooked Creamy Mushroom Pasta and Green Tea Jelly with Longan.For the next dinner,We had Steam Fish,Fried Vege,and Chinese Style Stir Pork.


Chicken and Mushroom Pasta

green Tea Jelly and Longan


Chocolate Moist Cake with Strawberry ice cream and maple syrup

**************
My Cutie Sleeping Style

0 comments: