Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Baking + Cooking Session

Last Friday,I was craving for cheesecake so much.When I was doing my essay,on the other hand,I was looking at some cooking blogspot.And I told the sister that I want to bake a cake.She was expert in baking and card making.And my interest is cooking.So everytime when I want to bake something,I'll seek for her opinion.But this time,she let me do it myself.freestyle.But end up I mess up the kitchen with flour,beaten egg,sugar etc.But how sweet were the cousin and bro insist to helped me.

tired of beating up the cheese mixture
cheese spread

material.What a mess

washing
the boys helping me to whisk the egg white and sugar..teehee.see their serious look.
my cheesecake base.made from Arnott butter soft biscuit
more beat up
*Finally

final touch up
add in my favourite peach

taadaaa


pour the rest of the mixture to cover the peach

My cheese cake.okay,it looks gross but taste good(because of the whipping cream).I complained too soft.But is my 1st attempt okay,will try again when I have the time
*********************************************************************************

Last night,the sister cooked a delicious dinner.We get bored of eating rice everyday,so we decided to cook steak and lamb rack for our dinner with red wine as the highlight of our meal.
My mash potatoes

close up look for my mash
our meaty meal

vege salad with balsamic vinegar

Red Wine from Hunter Valley.taste great!I likes the aroma of the wine