Friday, May 29, 2009

♥Tuesday Night

This week, I am having the busiest week in my whole semester. I have 2 presentations, 1 report and 2 exams. But thanks God that I be able to complete everything on time and well prepared. Because it’s come to the end of semester, so everything packed at the week before the semester end. Time flies eyy! 2 weeks to go then come to my final exam. Anxious! Wish me luck!

On Tuesday night, the sister went to work. So, I decided to cook a simple dinner. While I opened the refrigerator, I saw a chicken. Then I suddenly feel like to eat steam chicken for our dinner. So I went to browse some recipe for steam chicken. After an hour of preparing, I started to cooked. I boiled the water and put in the chicken. I chopped the chicken, slicing the ginger, garlic. Here’s the picture of my steam chicken + eggs ( in case the boy feel bored which just eating chicken) and “chicken soup”.

Our meal

The steam chicken come with the steam brocolli

Mr. Egg =P

0 comments: