Monday, May 25, 2009

Friendship

What's the true definition of friendship?I don't know.While I was walking alone in the Uni, and I saw there are a lot of group of people around me,and I just realised that I don't have friend.I don't know what's my problem or in life we doesn't need any friend.Recall the day while I was in kindergarden,elementary school,high school,UNI,I've hundred of people in my friendster or facebook,but how many is my true friend.What's the true friend mean to me?A friend which can give u an advice whenever u need,cry on the shoulder when u feel sad,sharing all the joy of life...and what's personality that God had given to me?

God,I want a new life!!I feeling so miserable right now.Please give me wisdom,strength to follow the path which u want me to go.

"True friendship is like sound health; the value of it is seldom known until it be lost."
Charles Caleb Colton

7 comments:

王子与公主咖啡屋 said...

good friends are like pearls in deep sea.something really precious but really hard to find.

look deep in and spend more time. most of all, pray for it!!!

god will surely answer ur prayer.

Marlene Lo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Marlene Lo said...

It is not easy to find a good friend, not to say good friends :) But 1 or 2 is enough. I BEG God to give me friends when i come back to Miri and I asked God to make me a good friend of others no matter as well.

You are a nice girl. Open your heart, open your eyes, pray and be ready to receive His blessings :)

◦♥▪e v e▪♥◦ said...

zhu zhu ur true fren is here, u still got me got shin, even we r apart..i had the same problem as u too, a lot of friends around me in uni, but i couldn't find anyone to talk with when i really needed someone to talk or be with.. be brave hui~ u will always be one of d very important fren of my entire life~ love uu always~ mwahz!

Shu Wong said...

为你的难过而快乐的,是敌人.
为你的快乐而快乐的,是朋友.
为你的难过而难过的,  
就是那些,该放进心里的人.

Open your big big eyes,Babe.
Who knows GOd sends you tonnes of good and best friends around you!

Sl3epYbOnG said...

晓慧meimei,
你会在我的祷告里。
加油~~

xIaÕ^Ĥüī said...

Thank you,Dage,Marlene,babe,Lyn and Jun.Thank you for stopping by my blog and spending some time to encourage me by using comment.I very appreciate it.God is awesome.He makes me so special in all of your eyes!!love all of u and God.I'll stay strong not because of me,but for all of you!!