Monday, May 18, 2009

feeling Tired

Its Monday again.Why why why why...I am so tired.Just finish my accounting tutorial.And 1 more to go.Am having lunch with the sister at Uni's cafe,ordered a plate of Grilled Terriyaki Chicken toasted bread and Greek Salad + 600ml Organic Spring.feeling healthy atm.

I hate group assignment.Am get so so so pissed when the other group member doing nothing for the assignment.So stop complaining my work which yourself can't do it or not even try to do it.I'll not put your name on the cover sheet.BEWARE of itttt!!!!

How's your Monday going on?tired as well??heeeheee!!


4 comments:

◦♥▪e v e▪♥◦ said...

ohh noo i miss salad so much too!! wei zhu zhu u have to learn how to make caesar salad, or maybe u know how le! muz make for me ha! i love d toasted bread in d salad haha!! wei wei i can understand ur feeling when u got all those rubbish with u in a group! ya ya i support u always don put their name on d cover sheet!! DON AH!!

王子与公主咖啡屋 said...

my monday was okay. but tuesday sux. kena crtisize gao gao my saturday n sunday will be spent in bintulu.

got another shell kids party in june..so yuhooo...no lacking of any job.

Marlene Lo said...

my monday was quite relaxing but tuesday onwards will be very busy and tiring. But God's grace is sufficient for me :)

Michelle T. said...

my monday was ok. tuesday was ok too. Do assignments and work. 3 more weeks till exams. Jia you!!