Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Cousin's Gathering

Sorry for the late updating blog.I've been so busy with entertaining the cousin all the way from KL and Miri.The week before they came is my 21 Birthday,so,mummy decided to gave me a diamond key pendent.I am not sure what's the meaning about the key,but don't care.I got a "key" as my birthday gift.Mummy,love u so much and thank you.I'll treasure it and won't lost it.wuahahha!I think I'll post everything once,can't get bother to separate it each with different title.Out of sudden,the house full of laughter,and happiness.I am so happy to meet up with the cousin again which she came back for her graduation.I attended her graduation as well.Big clap for her.I'm wondering when is my turn??

the Key and the Pearl from Papa last yr prezzie


Us
Me with the bouquet 
Babe with her classmate,JiaJia
Comfy home slippers

By the time they came,we went to the Hunter Valley,Macadamia Nut Farm,Coogee Beach,Karaoke season,club and others.It was so much fun.And now,all of them are going back to M'sia.We're going to miss them again.In the other way,its mean I have to concentrate on the final as well.NO more party time!!




Bro and I
Kat,Bee and Sk
Kat and Sk
Yes,Babe!!
Chatting

The couple,Alice and Pete
Huggies
Girls of the night
We
Me,Sk and Bee

Darling Harbour Club
HAHAHHAHA..can't stop laughing
Silliness
Snap you back
Snap you
My super darlingz

0 comments: