Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Assam Laksa Night

Penang Assam Laksa is one of my favourite food.I like the combination of spicy and sour.I think for people whose love eating tomyam,I think you'll like assam laksa as well.I was thinking to have Assam Laksa since my brother's friend,Seumas kept talking about it when we met up in the campus.Seumes is from penang,then he was craving for Penang Laksa long time ago.And he kept complaint he couldn't get AssamLaksa at Sydney.So,2 nights ago,I was like sitting in front the computer and start google about PEnang LAksa.Finally,I got the recipe from Rasa Malaysia website.It was so cool.I realized the website has so much of Asian food's recipe and I wish I have the time to try every of them.All the foods they post up make me hungry and drooling.Beside,I like cooking.I enjoyed the process of cooking.Thou sometime it was tiring,but I like the silent.So,I had a deal with the sister,which she was not allow to step in the kitchen when I was preparing the foods.Because we had different opinion on cooking,I don't like people AJI AJO..hahhahss me either.I won't step out from the room when she was doing her part.

Tonight,we broke the rule.Because I need her to help me to prepared the garnish while I was busy with the soup.Here's come the photos of the foods.We enjoyed our foods so much.And I even on skype with the mother about my foods.She is an expert with cooking Penang Laksa.She said it looks so delicious.Happie Happie

The Chili and Cucumber (sorry for no rotate photos)

Mackerel Meat

Pineapple,Mint Leaves and Onion

*Waiting

Lai-Fen

Close up for my Assam LAksa

Penang Assam LAksa

2 comments:

◦♥▪e v e▪♥◦ said...

wahh zhu zhu where is mine?? I wanna eat also le~~ hmm cannot next time when we meet u have to cook for me... a special meal for me only ah!! damn u deep deep....!!

Marlene Lo said...

Wow! This looks yummy~! :) You are so good in cooking! Wow! :)