Saturday, June 27, 2009

>1 day Kuala Lumpur Trip + Miri,Hometown

Finally I touched down Kl safely on the 22nd Jun 2009.I've 1 month holiday after my exam.So I decided to fly back to Miri at the last minute since the air ticket was so cheap all over the world.I started to plan 1 month ago before I flew back.I booked ticket,arranged my accommodation for 1 night at Kuala Lumpur,asking permission from the siblings,surprising the father etc.I thought it's gonna be smooth since I had planned for a month.

[But it's still something pissing me off.You know who I am referring to.You know what,I am really angry while you telling me you are not going to fly back on time.I will think that this is a really last minute announcement.And I definitely think that you just never notice how important is it.I been asking you like 1 month ago,are you sure that you can make it,then the respond that you gave me was like 100% okay,so I never had a back-up plan.I am suffering,cried of searching for the hotel at the very last minute which no hotel allowed me to check-in at 6am.My aunt had eyes operation so I cant stay at her place.You are the only one I can think about.But...but...but...I know is not your fault ,but please please please I am begging you that PLS be more responsible next time.This is not the 1st time.I angry,disappointed because I care.But If one day,I stop complaining,it's mean I don't have any hope on you anymore.You have a great personality as a friend to us,but try to be more responsible next time.Maybe I am not the person that you will notice,but don't treat the person surrounding the same next time.]

Thanks God.I keep praying praying until I found there is a hope.I remembered about my cousin,Christina,which studying at Tarc College.You are my angel.You are my hope.You save my life.Sorry for bothering you,Gal.And thank you that you accompany me although you have class and exam going on.We went to Pavillion,Mid Valley and the Garden.It's tiring but happy.I get to shop at the limited time.And bought my dad's favourite Bee Zheng Xiang Bak Gua.


Cheesy Eel Rice.Suckxx.so fishy smell
My nice cheesy beef rice
Us.Thank you once again.muackz
Omggosh..the weather killing me.Cant wait to eat you.
Mango ice
Vanilla Ice cream with some kind of Mua Zhi
Love love
Pouty
Gal

2 comments:

♥ L.O.V.E wif Miss MIC ♥ said...

babe..welcome home!!=)
nudge me when u online ya :)

xIaÕ^Ĥüī said...

Thank you,babe..okay,but hardly see u online nowadays.Hope u enjoy ur trip (: