Friday, July 3, 2009

Happy 24th Birthday to My Sweetie Sister

♪♪Happy Birthday to you,Happy birthday to you,Happy birthday to Michelle,Happy Birthday to you!!♪♪

I know is abit late thou,but hope u had a blast last night and having heaps of fun with the love one and the friends.It's ur 24th birthday,Sister.Its sound so old but U still looks awesome like before.We been go through for 21 years.We laughed,cried,eat,played,gossip,sleep,and many more together.It was a very nice moment for me.And thank you for your caring ,your kindness and everything that you had done for me and ah jie,you r such an amazing person in my entire life.And I wish to take this opportunity to apologize to you when I shouted on you or disappointment that I had gave to you.No matter how,I love you still.You r the only sister that God
& Mummy given to me.I received so much love from you.And I felt blessed that I have you by my side.

Happy 24th Birthday Once again Sister!!
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

2 comments:

Michelle T. said...

Thank you for the dedication, sis. Hope to see you soon :)) enjoy urself back there.

Marlene Lo said...

Adui... read what you wrote to your sister... i also feel gan dong :(