Monday, July 20, 2009

My wonderful Semester Break

Taadaa..Sydney,I'm back to you again!My 1 month semester break finally over.I was so happy that I can met up with my love one and friends.I've been eating,laughing,playing with the families and friends.Besides that,I met up the greatest ppl,Marlene in person.So happy!Babe,Marlene and I went to Coffee Bean for supper and had deep conversation until Midnight.But we forget to take photos of 3 of us :(

Here,I introduced my youngest cousin,Aries!She is super cute.She can walked so fast even thou she just started to learn how to walked.I tried to uploaded the video of how she walked.
Aries is playing Pee-Ka-Boo with me.

A Big Smile for Me

Family Portrait



Where should I start my post??OMG..I found a very nice seafood restaurant in MIRI,MING CAI the named.I went there for at least 6 times within 3 weeks.Dad just falling in love with the seafood.No doubt,they can steamed,grilled seafood very well.Sweet and Fresh.It located in the inner city,opposite Siamese for those whose don't know!teehheee!!Let's the photos tell the delicious!!Am start drooling again :(


Steam Prawn with Special Chili Sauce

Black Pepper Crab

Clam with "Dang Gui"

Vege that can only found in Sarawak,Mirin

Steamed Fish with "yu piao"

Clam fried with Curry Powder


Papa is demonstrating how to separate the meat with bones

Aunt is showing off her crab stick to the Camera.lol

The sisters and brother

3 comments:

♥ L.O.V.E wif Miss MIC ♥ said...

whr is meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

xIaÕ^Ĥüī said...

IN MYYYYYYYYYYY DREAMMMMMMMM!!!!!can 1 by 1 or not......off to bedd now darling..sweet dream

Marlene Lo said...

i love this place too :) yummy food!