Friday, July 31, 2009

Random Out Day with Bro and Cousin

Last Saturday,Brother and I decided to go out for brunch.The reason that we went out is to repairing bro's computer.His computer always lagging and wireless disappear out of sudden.And because of this my poor little bro had to brought his CPU all the way from home to city.After sending his CPU to the shop,then we had our brunch just under the shop.

This is the restaurant that we dined in.




The decoration quite unique.I likes this wall. XD


Salmon Avocado Sushi

Bento Set

Eel Box

Mine mine.Mix Rice

After my full filled brunch,I am still craving for ice cream which just located opposite the restaurant.But at the end I can't finish everything.MY little boy helped me out.SANG Q

PAssion Flower

MY Tiramisu Ice CReam with waffle Corn

YUM YUM

0 comments: