Sunday, July 26, 2009

"Transformer" Night

I know I am a bit outdated.Everyone had watch the Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen,but I wait until last 2 days just watched.Bro,cousin and I went to Greater Union at George Street.Before we headed to cinema,we went to Ichiban for dinner.It was an awesome night.After dinner,we went for supper again.

A shot before out for movie

Us in the bus

Ichiban located at 3rd floor in a shopping complex.A shot inside the Japanese Ramen Restaurant.

Table no.13


Japanese Dumpling,Gyoza *YUm

Me with my Tokyo Ramen

Emmmm..don't know what Bento again :P

Fried Udon

Brother's meal

Movie Night,Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen

I love you,my Optimus Prime

I don't know what my Bro doing!

He thought he can run likes Sam

Nice kan?

Acting?

Me at Mamak

"Octopus" and Bro

Normal looks

Ais Kacang

Ice Limau

Satay

My yum yum Roti Canai

Promoting Dettol instant hand Sanitizer@ Coles Supermarket

What r u looking at,my boy?

0 comments: