Friday, July 24, 2009

On the way back to Sydney

Fly up..up..up.. to skies!!!!Finally,I am back in KL again.Before fly to Sydney,I paid a visit to my aunt place and cousin.I flew to kl in the morning,then flew again night time to Sydney.Thank you for the cousin brought me to shopping and eating.Thank you aunt for the angpow! :)

Here's some random shot while I was flying and KL's.

When I was reading the Airasia mag,and I found that they were actually promoting Marina Bay Miri.Awesome!

My Favourite,Langsat and Mangosteen

After checked in,the cousin and I went to OldTown for dinner.The food was ok.

Old Town Coffee Powder

Still thinking what should I order




Oh..I miss my Ice Honey Lemon


Before I ordered this toast,the cousin had told me there will be a thick layer of butter in the toast,but I never listened to her,then end up when I had my 1st bite,my emotion was like :S yucks!But I still finished 1 piece

Fresh Wheat Grass


What is this noodle again???


My chicken soup Kuew Tiao

The next day,here I come Sydney!!I am back to "you" again!

Sydney's City

0 comments: