Tuesday, July 21, 2009

My wonderful Semester Break - Pt 1


During the trip I went back to Miri,I've the chance to visit my Bro's Coffee House.It was good.Nice foods and environment.Gor,I start missing the Club Sandwich and Blended Bubble Tea.And the Goreng Yu Dan.I felt so much love in the coffee house,when everyone turn up for Augustine's performance.

the interior

Helen,Ah Ching and Tomato are doing the curtain for the coffee house.


Yum Yum.Blended Milk Tea

Prince and Princess

Soldiers with me

Mummy And I Blurry PIC :(

A kiss for u,Mummy :*)

The Pianist and the supporter

Augustine- The Pianist

Marlene a.k.a ShiFu

P/S: Marlene,If u are reading this,I tried to send u the video but can't get through and I can't even uploaded here.Why?any solution?

Cousin's Gathering @ Aunt's Place

Once Saturday,the cousin rang us up and asked us to go to her Place for dinner.And my mummy and I just planning to cook HengHua's Noodle for dinner.So after mummy cooked the noodle,we brought it the Cousin's Place.And everyone finish it happily.We had great time although I was too sicked.I caught fever around that time.My forehead was burnt and I felt like the whole world was turning upside down.I left earlier with the brother,and straight away "peng" after I reached home.Here's some the pictures of the night which took and edit by the cousin.

The HengHua's Noodle-"Pa MEE"

Close up look of the Noodle

Do..Re..Mi(From Left,Xing Ying,Toby and Aaron)

Baby likes hoping around

Uncle Andrew with Lil Daniel

Joey with Gugu

The Foods of the Night

The Members :P Take 1

Take 2


2 comments:

Marlene Lo said...

just realised i know some of your uncle untie leh... no worry about the video :)

xIaÕ^Ĥüī said...

They looks familiar to you?lols.I think they are everywhere :)