Friday, July 24, 2009

Happy Belated Birthday Daddy

14.07.1955 is a very special day for me and YOU.Not because of you,I will never be here,Not because of you,I will never learn how to respect others,Not because of you,I will never have the ability to study here,Not because of you,I will never have the money to spent,Not because of you,I will never know how much I love you.

♥Happy Belated Birthday,Daddy!Thank you for giving me so much care and love.The day that you sent me off to airport,stopped u at office,I never have the chance to hug you and said thank you.(I'm kinda rush that day) I hope to see you soon here!♥

♥With love,
Hui

The day before daddy's Birthday,I text Marlene,and I told her I wish to make a card for my daddy.I don't know what I can buy for dad since he has everything and yet I am using his money to buy thing for him.So,thank you Marlene for the material and teaching.And sorry for the last minute.I'm appreciated it.


The photo that I copied from Marlene's blog.Which I almost finished my card
Taadaaa.The Card

On that day,we were still planning where we had our dinner.But the cousin gave us a call which she invited us for a thank giving dinner at Boulevard Restaurant.So,myself definitely thought that was a good idea for the double celebration.I was so happy and went to bought a Jelly Fruit Cake for daddy.So that,can replace as our dessert that night.But unfortunately,dad said he was not feeling well when everyone were prepared to leave and headed to Restaurant.Seriously,I am kind of disappointed.But oh well,we still had lot of fun with the aunt and Cousins.

Oh..So YUM!!!

US busy with the foods

Mr.Available.Anyone?

Uncle Stephen and Dage

Dage,Sinyea,and I

2 comments:

Marlene Lo said...

this blog is something "touching" :) Happy to see those photos. Hei, you did well in the card :) And i truly enjoyed the time spent with you and shu shu that night :) We talked more than make cards :p

xIaÕ^Ĥüī said...

Yes,Marlene.It was great that we had a long talk than making the card,It was fun :)YONG KAH's cakes look so yummy.I think u're having lots of fun back there.Hope to see you soon again.*Hug