Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Girls Night OUT

Mao and I at Siamese for Supper

Chuan2

Vian's Happy Look :)

My Neslo Peng.Too sweet for me.But Shin and Chuan like it

*********************************************
Another night out with my babes.
Aaron Chong Teck Chain is the photographer for the night,but his photo shooting skills ah..memang cannot ahh..

MY Ladies

ME and darling

Take 2

After the dinner,I decided to meet up my elementary classmate at Al Fresco.Finally,I met up with Isabel Lu which had lost contact after Primary 6.She had moved to UK after elementary.And she was a Law Student whose going to finished her studies soon.AM so happy to meet up with u,Isabel.Sorry that we don't have a proper Goodbye.I hope we can meet up in future again!

Us at Al Fresco while waiting for Babe and others to come.

Taadaaa..Finally you're here!

From left,BAbe,Darling,me and Unknown CTK

We were complaining about the photos which don't know whose took it.U see BAbe's reaction.She was mad LOL

ME,Isabel and KUok

Babe and Me

Babe and Me-Take 2,which she promised wont kacau kacau at the back.She was kinda high that night

Darling still in HIGH mode.

Isabel and Kuok.He kept insist to have their own PHOTO.AM I right,Kuok?

Babe and Darling.Double Sweetness!

Group PHoto!!!OMG I looks so Giant Size compared to others

Group Photo take 2

Don't know what happen with Kuok???

Babe and I *again*


OMG,We had an awesome night ever.WE laughed out loud,nice music and environment.We gossiped until we realized just not enough time for us to talked.Babe,Thank you for coming to meet us although you are still not feeling well.


Us before heading home!


0 comments: