Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Good Morning,Sunshine

Another boring Wednesday. Gaaahhh

Time flies, half of the semester just gone like a snap on the fingers. Isn't that too fast?and I'm still not ready for the final exam.How could this be?God,can you please pause a while,is there a possibility the world can stop turning a while?It's will be good if you are able to do this.I'm having 2 mid sem exams on this Saturday and coming Monday.And I haven't prepare for MGMT's exam.Oh I need lot of blessing and hard working.Please make this happens.Enough for Uni's post,it makes me more stress by thinking it.

Japan had hits by the natural disaster,8.7-7.4-6.8 Magnitude Earthquake and uncountable Tsunami warnings.My heart is trembling.By reading all the news from internet/newspaper,the urge of being one of the volunteer by helping all the victims are so strong.The death roll has increase to >10,000 people.This is totally insane and unbelievable.Life is so fragile,you can just die in a minute.So,appreciate what you have now.

DrumRoll My 23rd birthday is around the corner.Mum and Aunt are coming before the birthday.Okay Mum did not arrange this in purpose,coincidence i should say.Nevertheless,I'm still happy.Birthday for me it's not only a celebration,but it's a day to reward my mum,because she went to the labour pain and gave birth to me aka this little monster.There were tear and blood behind the celebration.So,I was thinking to bring everyone for dinner.Or maybe I should cook emmmm!!Oh well.Will think again.

0 comments: