Saturday, April 9, 2011

Inspiration post


Nothing more beautiful than a confident girl who doesn't pretend to be something she's not, down to earth, & lets no guy define who she is.
-ispeakfemale-

Loving this inspiration quote so much,i think this is one of my favourite quote so far.It's really true that how girl failed to be confident on their-self and start to imitate others which they so-called-idol.At the end,they will find out they don't even know what they want in their life,instead of copy others' lifestyle.

Frankly speaking,I'm one of the girl which has no confident in every circumstances,I don't know what I want in my future,I don't know what should I wear,what hairstyle i should go for etc etc. And I care how people look at me,if someone walk to me and tell me I look bad in that clothes,I'll freeze the clothes in the fridge like seriously.This is how bad I am.For me,by react this way,it's a failure for being a human.

By reading this quote,it's inspired me a lot.Why should I expect a guy to fall for me when I don't even know what I want for life.And expecting people lead me forever instead i'm doing that in return.So,I think it's time to change,I know ain't easy to take the first step,but i willing to take this as a challenge no matter in studies,family,friends or career.I know as long their is a will,there is a hope.

Alright,enough craping for the day.Having a really suck Saturday by spending my time at library from 1-6pm.Mum is coming to visit in a week time.I'm happy,nervous.basically,mixed feelings.God bless me,for whoever reading this,please keep me in your prayer.I really need to find myself.

Till then,
Lot of Love from Me

0 comments: