Wednesday, April 6, 2011

When I say......

Such a random time that I feel like drop something on my blog.I was being so moody recently and I hate the feeling that you don't know the reason behind being moody.What you can to do is just wait the feeling disappear.Personally,I think PMS is not the main issue cause girl having mood swing.It just...It just oh well,I can't tell at the moment.Maybe later I don't know

Uni's assignment and exam are killing me.I've endless quizzes,presentation,mid semester exam and final exam.It's not the amount of works killing me it's the stress that you have to do well in every assessments count.And I can't really sleep well.I woke up every 2 hours,just like a new mother which just gave birth to their baby and have to check their baby regularly to make sure the baby is doing all right.But me,I woke up and checked on my smartphone,rolled to another side of the bed and fell asleep once again.That's abnormal for a person doing that.I guess must be something bothering me that caused me having sleep disorder.

I hope everyone is doing well in their work and uni.Have some fun when you are young.

Till then,
xoxo



0 comments: