Sunday, April 19, 2009

21st Birthday Blast

Thank you for the wishes and blessing from my family, friends and cousin. I really had an awesome with the sister, brother and cousin. How can I don’t love u all. All of you are the most valuable present for me from the creation of God. I felt so thankful and warm because of the greetings from my parents and siblings. My daddy called me 2 days ago, and he wishes me Happy Birthday, but I told him that today is not my birthday, and u should call me again when it’s on Saturday. And guess what, he called me on the afternoon and wishing me happy 21st birthday. For those who don’t know, my daddy is a “cool cool” person, he seldom show his concern to someone eventhou he truly care of him/her. After chit-chat abit, then he pass the phone to mummy, and contrary, my mummy was singing birthday song to me through the phone, and I feel so touch, feel likes crying, because I miss them so much. And Dage, thank you for ur “DOOM… DOOM… DOOM..” birthday song from YouTube. And I bet you have put me in your prayer when you were in the youth group. Because u loves me with the way I love you. Sister and Bro and Jun, both of you gave me a lot of laughter and surprise. First, they made birthday card for me, for the sister, I am not surprise because she was expert with card-making, but for the bro and cousin, they are the person who easily lost his patient in everything, but they spent like 3-4 hrs sitting still on the chair and start cutting, glue, choosing pattern, just for me.

Beside that, I had done some research past few days about the best restaurant in Sydney, and this make me recall a Germany cuisine restaurant which I had been dining in before with the housemate. So I keep searching through Google, but I just couldn’t get the address of the restaurant. But surprise, I found one of the best Germany restaurant in Sydney at Darling Street,Balmain. Its called La Boheme.

We enjoyed our lunch there, and continuously, we went for dessert at Passion Flower,Capital Square.Non-stop eating!

After that,we went to QVB for window shopping.Last,we went back home around 630pm with BIG TUMMY!!On the way back home,there was another surprise,because we already ate 2-3 scoops of ice-cream at Passion Flower,and I told them I don't need a cake anymore,sincerely.But bro and cousin left the bus 1st which they thought I didn't notice it,they went to the taiwan bakery shop for buying me a marble cheesecake and brought back home after sis and i reached home.By that time,the weather was quite cold.How can I don't love u all.How blissful I am!!

I'll be going to church tomorrow.And I'll put every single one of you in my prayer.No matter is studies,health,life,career,relationship etc.All of you will in my prayer,no doubt!!

Sorry for the all wordy post.Will upload my birthday photos asap.

1 comments:

Marlene Lo said...

Wow! Great food! Great Cards! Great Birthday! Great siblings :)

God will continue bless you and your family abundantly.

Trust Him :) Look up :)

My birthday gift for you - hm.... A free prayer :) [normally i charge, ok :p]