Thursday, April 30, 2009

Enjoying the Silent

It's 5:41am now.Yet I'm still awake and doing my assignment which due later!First,this is not my last minute work,I finished my essay yesterday I think.But when I re-checked it just now (9 hrs before),I just realized I am out of topic.So,I have to re-write it and make sure hand in on time.
And am here enjoying the silent atmosphere,by looking at my lil bro and sis's sleeping.It was so funny.If I am not awake right now,I wouldn't have a chance to see my bro was actually kicked out his blanket and 5min after he woke up with the eyes close,and look for his blanket and sleep peacefully again.And he was actually sharing his blanket with the dog,BIBI.Because of the cold weather,then we brought Bibi into our room.But she likes to sleep on our bed instead her "house".I think I have to finish with the conclusion and have a nice sleep.hopefully..

1 comments:

◦♥▪e v e▪♥◦ said...

hey zhu zhu ur blog ah can add a chatter box onot?? n ah ur song so kik... piano solo...u thought so romantic? haha!! anyway nice blog! n don so er xin can onot?? "BIBI" sounds gelik!!