Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter Holiday

Yay!!I have 10 days of Easter Holiday.The 1st day of holiday,bro and sis went to Bondi junction for shopping.When come to shopping,there is no special time or specific place.Last,I bought an Braun epilator and Biotherm Cleanser.Biotherm Bio Cleanser come with incredible moisturize on sensitive skin.I would go for Biotherm product next time.

MASSIVE Easter Ferrero Rocher Egg Deco,Bondi Junction

Bro and I went to Fitness First yesterday.It was the 1st time after we finished our training with Ray.It really different between Do it yourself than the personal training,I found that I'm less motivate to do all the equip and doesn't sweat a lot compare with the personal training.I went for the jogging machine,cycling and 2kg of thumb bell.But...but.. I ate a plate of lamb rack with baked potatoes and Sprite for my dinner.I regretted after having my dinner....):

Oh well,its come to wonderful Tuesday again.bit of Cloudy not too cold or warm.going to continue after my Economic homework.And I heard that Miri's raining like cat and dog nowadays.Hopefully the weather will getting better.Pray Hard,guys.

4 comments:

王子与公主咖啡屋 said...

how come no one leave comment on your blog de.

your english is improving. thank you for standing up for me. those kids are improving but just not good enough....

anywie, keep me in prayer la...

Marlene Lo said...

Hello! Always heard about you through lovely shu shu :) Met your brother and sister during my trip home last CNY. Knowing you are a lovely sister and felt so encouraged everytime I heard about your story. Enjoy your days in Australia (a country i never been!)

Actually didn't plan to leave comment after i read your blog but suddenly saw your brother's comment:"how come no one leave comment on your blog de. " I wanna answer him: "Adui.. she only blog once every 6 months woh~"

God bless you and JIA YOU :)

xIaÕ^Ĥüī said...

Thank you for dropping by my blog,Marlene.I think I met you once before at Piasau Port Club,but I left before the event finished.I heard a lot of your great story from ppl around me!And I'm one of your blogger's fan.And thank you for all your compliment.

God Bless and Jia you!!

Sl3epYbOnG said...

xiao hui,听hui gor说今天是你的生日阿!!生日蒙恩阿!愿上帝赐福你的生命~~加油~~